Please download the employment application below and provide us with all necessary information upon your interview with St. Mark’s World.
Download the employment application.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Important Forms for Professionals:
PT Licensure Application
PT Form 5
OT Licensure Application
OT Form 5
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse Licensure Form
Helpful links for prospecting employees:
Federation board of Physical Therapy: http://www.fsbpt.org/
The American Physical Therapy Association: http://www.apta.org/
Case status Check”immigration “: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
Employee work hours are tracked and calculated through timekeeping by phone. All staff will call a toll free number to clock in/clock out.
How it works:
- When it is time to clock in and out, employees simply dial our toll free number and enter their employee code. Use our Random Voice Verification feature to confirm the identity of the employee via a voicemail to the supervisor.
- The location of each call is tracked using patented caller-id technology. St.Marks can review the calls to determine if employees are clocking in and out from appropriate locations.
- Every call is time stamped with the current time and date so employees can be assured that all time cards are accurate – even across time zones.
- Updated resume
- License and Registration
- Eligibility for License
- Updated PPD Test (issued within a year)
- Chest X-Ray if PPD is positive
- Immigration status with documents
- Two forms of identification (1) must be government issued pictured id
- School Transcripts
- Updated Physical Exam (issued within a year)
- Proof of Vaccination / Immunizations with readings (rubella, measles, mumps, varicella)
- Current Malpractice Insurance(we recommend www.HPSO.com)
St. Mark’s World has many positions within the company.
||Human Resources Coordinator
|Licensed Practical Nurse
||Certified Nursing Assistant